This weekend I got my order from http://www.beautynetkorea.com
I purchased two trial set and whitening products, hehehe asian obsession I guess.
Beautynetkorea is really generous with their samples and got over 10 samples!!!
I tried two , well three as of now :
- the brown pencil in no1 black brown , I’m not an expert in brow make up but this one is too dark for me … It is quite easy to use though so I think I’ll be using it as a brown eyeliner . The staying power is quite impressive : I followed a body jam class and my brows were still very defined.
If you guys are looking for a cheap and easy brow pencil, you should really try this one out!
- the face conditioning cream. I got samples from this so I tried that one out first.
The first time I tried it, my face got REALLY OILY, I tried it again today and it was perfect.
So to use it, for my combi oily skin, is to : use facial wash – serum – toner – face conditioning cream.
Skip your moisturizer if you do not want to look like a fried dough….
This is like a CC cream, except there is no color correcting and give you a nice glow, uniform color.
The cream is white, as it is a whitening cream and smells fresh, kinda citrusey
This apparently can be used as a base for your makeup, so use this before your CC/BB cream.
I will have to try that one out later … and post picture for the comparison
This is another cream to be used on your “dark spot”, in my case for pimples scars.
It’s only been two days, but from other reviews , I should see a difference in a couple of weeks.
Again I should do a before/after pictures.
I put this at night as the cream/serum is quite heavy so I don’t feel like putting this in the morning.
Hopefully, this will give results 🙂
Will post more detailed reviews for all three products soon, when I have time to take pictures of my pretty face lol.
If you’ve never tried beautynetkorea, I highly recommend it!
- Shipping is free
- samples are always added
- everything is packed securely, with bubble wrap and sent in a sturdy box
- it took less than two weeks to arrive to Belgium
- the pricing of the items are very acceptable, considering the shipping and handling
- they have quite a range of products to chose from, and new items are also available
- all items are original, no counterfeit
- IT’S SENT DIRECTLY FROM INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA!!!
P.S. : the two sample set are still available, if you want to try out items and not sure what to get.
Here are the links :
Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen where you get an essence, moisturizer and CC cream for 7 USD
TonyMoly Best seller set where you have a cream, BB cream and a toner for 7 USD
Get them while they are still available!